Everton Commemorative Shirt
Celebrate 125 years at Goodison Park in the Everton Commemorative Shirt.
As worn by Everton players, the shirt is made with performance fabric – allowing lightweight flexibility for unrestricted performance while delivering a soft, cotton-like hand-feel. The shirt throws back to the club’s history at the legendary stadium with the original Everton Crest embroidered on the chest, the words “Goodison Park. 125 years” on the back of the neck and an embroidered “1892” sign off on the lower right hem to mark the year the park was constructed. True fans will note that the numbers on the shirt match the style and font found on seats at the stadium.
• Spun polyester tacpol fabric
• Soft cotton feel
• Shaped two piece collar with 3 button placket
• Contrast inner stitch detail
• Embroidered 1920 era Everton crest
• “Goodison Park. 125 years” back of neck insignia
• Embroidered “1892” at bottom right
• Tonal stacked Umbro diamond
• 100% polyester
with Kenny 43 printing